Sunday 8 May 2011

Mothers Day Wishes



Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there in blogland. I hope you are able to spend it with your children. I am not this year so it is a liitle sad but technology and phones are amazing things.  "Grease" the musical that I have ben working on is over Yeah! It was a big success and the costumes have now moved from my laundry floor to the clothes line and into packing bags Yeah! again . Now some time to sew for me. I received some lovely inspiration to sew from my darling hubby for mothers day. I have included a pic.


some time to sew Dudley by " Melly and Me" so cute

Cup of Pins anyone?
 I thought I would show you this cute little tea cup pin cushion I found when travelling in Tasmania. I am not sure if it is a pattern or someone clever just made it. It reminds me of my grandama with her willow dinner service.

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

happy mothers day.............grease is one of my all time favourite movies...........

Googy Girl said...

Happy Mothers day

grease is also my favourite musical


love the cup of pins

Shiralee Stitches said...

Looks like you were a little spoilt this mothers day.....I bet you're a little relieved to have all the Grease commitments finally over....it feels good when the result is so successful after huge efforts...well done to you. I just love the willow pattern tea cup look alike...how cute is that.....I can see the vignette mags in the piccies....does that mean you are next in line to become a hexie making chic????? I have not joined that group, but there are many....