Monday 28 November 2011

The Sleigh is Packed

It's amazing to think that all those hand made gifts are flying  around the world or travelling overland to reach their destinations where SSCS swappers are  excitedly and anxiously waiting for the mail man to arrive. This is my first swap so I am so excited. 


I hope you are all enjoying the pre Christmas cheer. We went to our first Christmas party on the weekend at Jupiter's on the Gold Coast. It also included a show at Draculas. It was all a lot of fun.  Of course I also just had to do some shopping......... Now I just need a sleep.


I hope any of you who are around Moree and district are not getting your toes too wet with this flood.......

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

beautifully wrapped.........i've been to Dracula's it was lots of fun..........
yes hope everyone is managing ok in the northwest all flooded............so much rain.........

Googy Girl said...

It is exciting, posted my first ever SSCS on Friday

I really hope my person loves her gift . . .

Kris said...

It is getting exciting! I love seeing all the sends and arrivals!

Satu said...

Dear Jenny, your beautiful SSCS gift is arrived:o) And I'm (+mylittleCAT) very impressed by your cutiest decorations ever - so tiny stitches!!!! THANK YOU so, SO much! The Kangaroo is already hanging on a special place! I must be very careful with them, because I don't want to Fenix to have and play them... they are far too precious things for that! Happy time before Christmas!!! in finnish Hauskaa Joulun odotusta!!!