Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bobbin Storage



After curing the  hangover what can I do with the empty container.....    Dress it up and use it to carry bobbins in. I dressed mine up to carry the threads for my Sue Daley projects.






 I couldn't make up my mind which fabrics to use for my pin cushion  ... maybe I will make both.


Love the colours Anni Downs uses .... I tried to use very similar ones 

Finished pin cushion  for my SAL (anAnni Downs design)
I also decided to finish filling 2 other little items that were lurking in my sewing room suing " finish me please ...."
 Blue Pin cushion designed by by Sue Daley  the  2 others designed by Anni Downs.


My next project started ..... Sewing case by Anni Downs







4 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely work on the pincushion, it does look like Anni's. Great fabric choices for the bag too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic idea with the container...gorgeous pincushion

Chookyblue...... said...

cute pincusion.........like your thread containers.........

Anonymous said...

Great idea and so pretty. Love your projects you are making too :)