Thursday 4 April 2013

Stanthorpe ,




We are spending a few days away with my brother and his wife.  Our third caravan adventure.
All we have managed to do is go to wineries and do lots of tasting .............LOL.
we have bought some nice wine and cheese from the Stanthorpe area.


All settled into Top Tourist Park at Stanthorpe

My brother and my hubby ...coffee time

A brass monkey.....LOL .... we didn't feel like one until today it is too cold to sit outside tonight.

Look at this beautiful breakfast Bernie prepared for me today, a bit spoilt on my special day. Little brother  even provided the champagne.

Some prezies .... lucky me. Thank you to my lovely sis-in law
My little brother and his wife 


My brother  and I .. I have not spent my birthday with him since we were kids .... It was really nice to do so this year..very special.

A few days in Stanthorpe with my brother and his wife..... a great time.

Took this one for you Chooky......

It's  us ........

What a good idea for old boots.

Anyone  for a drink !

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Jen xx

Grethe said...

Oh, how nice, love the champagne for breakfast. Happy birthday, Jenny, have a lovely day :-)

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Jen. It looks like a lovely area to visit.....and taste wine. Enjoy yourself.

Chookyblue...... said...

so how big a birthday is it..........nice pics and thanks for the chooks.....guess you had too much champagne (champaign) for breaky when you wrote this post.........LOL.......I think Bernie spoilt you........

Cheryll said...

Oh a very HaPPy BirTHDaY to you!!!
Looks like you had/having a GreAT day and time away. :)