Wednesday 13 May 2015

A Most Wonderful Mothers Day




Our beautiful family arrived after a 6 and a half hour drive.


Of course I had to spoil my GD on mothers day so we could play remote control Mini Mouse.




We picked chrysanthemums  from my garden which were given to me on a previous mothers day.










The flowers lost their attraction when we found the hose to water what was left.




By then Poppy and Evelyn needed a rest and so did Grandma.





 Ready to go again.  We had the best weekend. Our  little darling had her first sleep over at our house .

7 comments:

Janice said...

What a wonderful day. I can't believe how quickly she is growing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny ,oh Evelyn is so very cute ,love the pic of her with the flower ,how happy she looks,yes they do wear you out,it takes me a week to recover after I have the grandies here for a few days,lol xx

Show and Tell said...

God Bless that sweet little princess, how special for you all. They looks so cute all tuckered out xx

Susan said...

What a beautiful day for you all.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Such special photos xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Such special photos xx

Chookyblue...... said...

have you recovered from the weekend yet.........lol