Friday 9 February 2018

Just hanging Out

Recently I had a trip to the Tropical North. This is Holloway's beach  just North of Cairns. on a cloudy rainy day unfortunately but that is the tropics in summer. Australia has a lot of monsoon rain this summer. Basically you are looking right out to the Great Barrier reef from here.


 I have to share these photos. E decides every time we talk face to face phone style we use messenger and there are these buttons on the bottom that put images over you face. She does it all the time and thinks it's so funny. There are fire breathing photos and all crazy things.  They can do everything on phones these kids. She and B were up north and L and my great niece and I were at home the two of them were in on the action. Little pic is of my niece and big pic is of E. She looks such a baby here compared to other photos.  They laughed and laughed. I love these tow though!

3 comments:

Denice Barker said...

What fun!!!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

glad you had a nice time away..............kids grow too fast.........

kiwikid said...

Beautiful photos, kids have so much more confidence with technology don't they!